Yembotrons in Action
We absolutely love what we do, and always have fun along the way!
How We Hire
We get it, the interview process can be overwhelming! At Yembo, we're transparent about how we hire (and our timelines for each stage) so you always know what to expect. We're committed to giving you an update at least once a week!
1. Written Application (7-10 days) - when you apply, you'll see a set of questions that are specific to the role you're applying for. This helps us learn a little bit more about you and why you're interested in Yembo!
4. Panel Interview (7-10 days) - this call may be with your future manager and 2-3 of your future peers, depending on how big the department is! In this call, we'll go over your take home exercise and you'll get to know the team you'd be a part of. Ask anything you'd like!
2. People Ops / Hiring Manager Interview (7-10 days) - this call will be with the Director of People Ops and the Hiring Manager, and about 60-90 minutes long. We even share the questions beforehand so you know what to expect!
5. Interview with CEO and Co-Founder (3-5 days) - When possible, we love having our CEO (and Co-Founder) Sid Mohan meet candidates for their final call! Here, you can learn more about the company and our vision directly from one of our founders.
3. Take Home Exercise (3-5 days) - depending on the role, this could be anything from drafting a blog post to building a website feature, or anything in between! You can expect an exercise that's fun, challenging and relevant to the role you applied for.
*Some roles may have a slightly different interview process, but we will let you know during your first call.
*We also request reference and background checks before we make an offer.
Our Compensation Philosophy
As a fully remote team, we calculate compensation a bit differently. We're upfront about base salary, commissions, bonuses for the role and we'll cover it either in the job description or your first call with us!
We base overall compensation on a variety of factors, including:
Specific role and responsibilities
Relevant years of experience
Cost of living per market
Benefits & Perks
We make it a priority to take care of our employees. Check out some of the benefits and perks we offer below!
Flexible & Fully Remote
Work from wherever and whenever there's Wi-Fi. The world is your oyster!
Paid Time Off
Recharge with 3 weeks of paid time off and 11 national holidays each year!
Sick Leave, Parental Leave and More
Take care of yourself and your family, when you need it.
Annual Events & Meetups
Get to know fellow Yembotrons in person with our annual events and meetups!
Learning, Development & Coaching
Continue to learn and grow with any resources, courses, tools and coaching you need.
Take care of you and your family with our comprehensive life insurance plans.
From medical, dental and vision to FSAs, HSAs and more - we got you covered.
Invest in your future and retirement through our company's 401(k) - we'll match you up to 4%!
Stay invested in our mission as we're invested in you!
*Currently for US team members
We Love Yembo Pets!
Our pets are part of the team! Check out some of Yembo's VIPs (very important pets)!